Originally Posted by blanket
Originally Posted by ihookem
The biggest problem in our family is my wife throws out so much food it is maddening . She cleaned the fridge and I went through the thrown out food. I could have had several meals. About 10 oz. of cashews, 5 apples, some cheese and other things. As for saving money, that is what we need to do. Me, being raised by 2 depression parents, cheap as can be and I followed . My wife, raised by 2 hippies. Her dad was downright rich till he ruined it from drinking. New cadilacs every year, made $85 K in 1972. I still dont make that. As for me, I dont eat deer heart or liver. That is about all I waste but I might start eating heart. We used to raise chickens , we dont anymore. The rotisery for 8 bucks are fairly good m not as good as our home raised but a lot easier . No more egg layers neither. The 86 yr old lady sells us all we want for $1.75 doz. and they are huge.

Problem is we are not that hungry yet

True, we are no that hungry yet, but it's coming .

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23