Chop up a head of green cabbage. Brown up a pound of hamburger. Throw the cabbage in with the burger and add garlic, seasoned salt, and red pepper flakes to taste. Don't overcook the cabbage. Scoop you some into a bowl and give it a splash of white vinegar.

Marinate a mess of chicken thighs in Italian dressing overnight. Throw them in the air fryer for 20 minutes while you're steaming some broccoli. If you don't have an air fryer bake or grill them, but an air fryer works like magic.

Make a big pot of taco soup. Pound of hamburger browned, some beef broth, a can of stewed tomatoes, couple of cans of black and pinto beans, can of corn, chopped onion, packet of taco seasoning, and throw it all in a pot to cook. Top with shredded cheese, a little sour cream, and serve with tortillas or tortilla chips.

Throw some chicken or a roast in a crock pot with some broth, half a stick of butter, a packet of ranch dressing mix, and bunch of banana peppers and some of the juice out of the bottle (I add jalapenos too). Let it cook until you can shred the meat. Serve it over mashed potatoes or rice or make burritos out of it.

If making burritos, make a some cilantro lime rice. Cook whatever rice you like (I'm lazy so I use Minute Rice cooked in chicken broth instead of water), chop up a small bunch of cilantro and add to it along with garlic, lime juice (and lime zest if using fresh limes), a little sugar, and salt and pepper to taste. Stuff it all in a tortilla with whatever fixings you like.

Hamburger patties cooked in french onion soup topped with a slice of provolone. Baked potato and a vegetable of your chosing.

A baked potato smothered in chili and cheese or taco fixings.

A grilled ham and cheese sandwich and a bowl of soup.