I know. At any moment you could put and end to all this that you and you alone started. But you won't. It's not in you. Even your youtube video speaks to your inability to forgive and move on. The Bible tells us that sooner or later a person gets to a point that they cannot change. It seems to me, you are well past that point.

It must be a very sad and dreary life for you. Your desire to be thought of as the greatest turkey hunter that ever lived really doesn't fly. Your calls never really propelled you to any sort of celebrity status, at least that your personality didn't didn't turn into notoriety. Most of your hunting tales are so fanciful that only the most naive would believe them. As far as I know, you've never authored any books or articles on turkey hunting. Really what you are known for now is being a curmudgeon who is so hell bent on wanting people to think he is the greatest of all time that he has persistently attacked anyone with more credibility in a vain attempt to inflate yourself.

Moreover, I do believe there is a real physical pathology behind your rantings. You've now written twice you wanted me to come to your house so you could cut me. Your posts, one after another, are solely meant to inflate you in the eyes of other: "I hunted with a millionaire," "I know everything there is to know about turkeys and turkey hunting," your bragging about killing so many turkeys. (BTW, millionaires are a dime a dozen these days, they not hard to come by, so saying you hunted with one is like me saying that I hunted with my next door neighbor.) Your thoughts of violence. Your propensity to grandiosity. Your paranoia. Yeah, Luther, I think you have a screw loose, seriously. I think you need real psychological help.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 09/20/22.