Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by Raferman
Is Leonard tryin ta suck his own peepee again.

Hopefully gOck is sucking his glock

Gosh, you've threatened to cut me twice. Now you've stated you hope I Kill myself several times. You seem to be one mentally disturbed fugg. What are they putting in the water in Memphis? You've got teachers being snatched off the streets and killed, boys driving around randomly murdering people. And an old has-been hunter and turkey call maker who never amounted to a hill of turkey shyt threatening people and asking them to klill themselves. Just WHAT is going on in Memphis?

Originally Posted by gunner500
Ho chit, i opened this thread to maybe see a video of two bobcats fighting over a turkey, double glad my turkey hunting career was over near 30 years ago when i shot a three bearded gobbler, 11, 8, and 5 inch beards, i'll never top that and haven't been since, with that, triple glad i'll never get in a k u n t-fight over turkey hunting! LOL!!!!!

Ah, it's all in good fun. I actually have no animosity towards LFC. He has a 'net-wide reputation for being an abusive dingleberry and a harrassing, blathering idiot, and an insufferable boaster, like he's presently doing in his "Legends I've Met" thread where he's only slightly more politely puffing himself up at the expense of Zach Farmer, again. Man, what is it that he feels so threatened by master turkey call makers? He's been banned from just about every other hunting forum out there, as well as Facebook groups for his abusive and harassing ways, which included other attacks on Zach Farmer. Rick won't ban him. So it's fun egging him on. He simply can't resist it. It seems to be so much part of his nature that he can't change it anymore than he can change his skin color. But it is good for hearing some of his tall tales. I guess campfires are places for bullshyt stories to be told. So while he's around, we won't be disappointed.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 09/22/22.