Ha...I'm not Frank incognito and we have been friends since I first met him 15 or so years ago. I don't have many posts but then again the main reason I joined the campfire is a couple of the gun forums and the classified section. I only have a handful of posts but that's pretty much the way I've been going back to some of the older, now defunct forums like Custom Calls Online which I'm sure Yoder remembers. Sorry to ruin the humor but I'm pretty secure in my masculinity and I promise you it doesn't involve any of the homo innuendo mentioned above. Anyway, I'm going to try to stay above the fray of the name calling while standing by the point I made about the worth of Frank's calls. Argue with me (or him) all you want but the only calls I've seen come up for sell in recent years that will consistently command as high a price on the secondary market are Zach Farmer's trumpets or Neil Cost box calls. I see plenty of calls sell on eBay in the $300-$500 range but very few, if any, consistently above that threshold. Am I wrong? If you disagree I'm not going to get my feelings hurt. Whether it's crazy to spend that kind of money or not...well like someone else said recently in another thread...to each his own.