I see LFC woke up woke up, probably from a drunken stupor. Glad you were able to get out of that deep bathtub. Should have ran some water in it and cleaned up a bit before crawling to your kEyboaRd to spount more lies and outrageous claims.

Originally Posted by LFC
My first muzzleloading deer rifle was a Thompson Center .54 cal Renegade I bought in the late 1970s or early 1980s....even toted a Ruger muzzldoading pistol for a time along with my rifle....never shot anything with the pistol.
My last one was a Savage 110 ML with a Ziess Diavari C 3x9 scope on it shooting smokeless powder there were lots of others in between.....shot a coyote in the head at 210 yards and a doe at 170 yards. Kinda took the challenge out of muzzleloading.

Yeah, because 210 yard coyote head shots with a muzzle loader aren't challenging. And 170 yard does with a muzzleloader aren't either.

Getting the reason why everyone thinks you're a phoney?

Funny thing I owned several TCs, a couple of Lymans,, one Browning 6 or 8 different Knights and 2 Remington 700s and the Savage 110ML but nare a one junky azz CVA never gave a CVA a second look.

How many total is that? And "6 or 8" Knights? Which is it, 6 or 8? That's at least 17 muzzle loaders. Not to mention all your high end shotgun muzzle loaders you claim to have owned and have pictures of somewhere but can't find. That's a lot of ML rifles to own when your two muzzleloading kills, a 210 yard headshot on a coyote and a 170 yard shot on a deer "took the challenge out of muzzleloading."

I'm betting GlockheAd has never killed a deer with his....

I'm betting all your tales are tall. All of them. A turkey and deer is more in danger around you when you're driving than when you're hunting. 30 turkeys in one year. Yeah, maybe if you ran drunk into a Butterball Farms truck. Or poached them.

And you have no right to ask for shyt, you two faced, phoney mother fugger. You constantly ask that people prove things to you and yet you persistently refuse to do the same. Like being on "this one guy's prostaff" that sent you to kill turkeys but only paid you in meat. How utterly retarded. Most phoneys at least try to be believable. But you threw caution to the wind. You don't even try to make your stories believable.

So go back to sleep, and dream up more bullshit to come here and entertain us with. No one believes anything you write. It's safe to assume it's all bullshit.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 09/21/22.