Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Originally Posted by Cntrmass
When I started this post I was thinking more along the lines of the best caliber/cartridge to cover what Alaska has to offer!

Something that could handle a big moose or bear, survive the weather and ocean etc.
Hunters today are in an endless search for the perfect cartridge/firearm to compensate for their "LACK" of time afield, hunting skills, and inability to shoot "off-hand". They are skilled paper shooters off of a bench but are lacking in the skill to shoot "off-hand". So called hunters today were not born and raised on ranches or farms, but in some level of urban or suburban environment.

A person today who thinks of themselves as a hunter, are primarily skilled in internet searching to compensate for living decades harmoniously with the species they aspire to harvest. They desire to know where the desired species lives in abundance, the cheapest way to get there, what qualities about that species makes it a trophy in the eyes of their friends, and fellow internet so-called highly skilled hunters. The endless quest for approval of others and in an endless search for being accepted by theme self as achieving manhood.

For far too long society has lacked an acknowledged "right-of-passage" for males to social acceptance of "manhood".

This is the stupidest fkn post I've read on 24 Hr Campfire in a long, long time, I mean... Lil Stick posts stupid sh it all the time but at least he's amusing .. in a dumb kind of way ... but still funny & the guy knows guns & can shoot .. unlike you

Were you in a bowel movement as you wrote this sh it ? Because it is SH IT & just reading this drivel gives a fella the runs ....

Your attempt at trying to write a Freudian piece is laughable and total bulls hit !

Simply put .... Try again ... SMFH

It's always these fkn guys ..... every time, lol !

.....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Laughing, this post pretty much proves you are the dumbass you profess to be. Which of the pics is a selfie.... ?
Pretty apparent you are out to prove something. Usally the guy with the biggest mouth is also the biggest liar.

This was about one caliber that can do it all, you have taken it to a whole new level of bashing other hunters and stroking your ego to try to prove something. Trying to push some caliber that is not readily available because you do not know how to walk, stalk and call..
Thats what hunting is, not taking hail mary pot shots from 800 yards. WTFU

Correct ... This was about one caliber that can "do it all" y'all chose 30'06 ... for YOUR style of hunting .. I chose the 300 RUM for mine ... both 30 caliber .. so why are you having anal pains?
SMF, I bet you call ammunition "bullets" don't you ..

You jumped my sh it first & now y'all crying ! lmao

Does your opinion carry more weight ? Every other opinion different than yours is subject to your rage because you can't shoot worth a sh it beyond a couple hundred yards ?

What you don't get is that we intentionally & strategically set up for long range shots ..... nobody is taking "pot shots" at 800 yards .. It's all calculated and 100% confirmed before the shot, besides, 800 aint't that fkn far... in your mind it is because you have no clue how it's done ....

Stay in your lane, bro ....

or learn how to shoot !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".