Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Swamplord
WTF or rather Who TF is/are RHAK ?

It’s a group of fun loving guys that dislikes Non residents, guides, any restrictions on sheep hunting, I’m sure I left other things out..

They broke away from back pack pantry hunters of alaska or whatever land tawney operation is called

Meh, not a member & don't know anyone who is, in my circle of family & friends .... I'm not against guides or non-resident hunters and I have a lot of respect for Phil and his experience as a hunter & guide in Alaska, our hunting styles differ greatly and I expect some commentary & it doesn't bother me in the least

I guess my comments were incomplete about guide/PH hunter preferences , I meant they hate long range hunters, especially the PH's in Africa, they seem to think everyone should hunt like them at rock throwing distance with ancient cartridges, regardless of the fact that we are a world apart ..... and I don't hunt with guides/PH's ... period

IF I ended up on a guided hunt and a guide shot my animal ... He'd better have a tag 'cause ain't no way in hell I'd be punching mine .... not paying $10-20k and have someone else shoot my animal... that's the only gripe I have about guiding..... don't shoot my animal

carry on ...

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".