Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I have a question for the forum Democrats. What is the issue that takes you over the top?

Your party continues to drift leftward. O.K., I get it, there is still something that, in your opinion, the Democrat party has to offer over the Republicans, that makes it so that you will ignore "things that work". Higher inflation, lower employment, more drugs, more illegal immigration, tax payer dollars to non-citizens, allowing minors to transition, white hate, destruction of minority communities (which I argue is blatant racism) etc. are all not enough for you to vote for Republicans over Democrats.

It's tough to decipher for someone like me. For thinking there should be more police presence in inner city black neighborhoods to protect the residents there, I am called a racist. Come on, really? For saying that minors should not be physically mutilated, given hormone blockers, etc. I'm called anti-trans or some such B.S. Once again, come on, really? For being pro-life because to me, hearing of a baby in the womb being killed crushes my soul, personally, I am called anti-woman. Really?

So, I reiterate the question, what is the issue or are the issues for you, that take you over the top when you decide to vote for Democrats over Republicans? I am truly interested. There has got to be something more important to you than all of that. Ignore those who are going to jump into this conversation whose positions will be the ever intelligent "you're a commie [bleep]" and "you're a [bleep] KcHunt". I know you can ignore them because some of you regularly start threads just seeking to poke the tiger so you can giggle at your ability to elicit such responses. Rather than poking the tiger, what is it? Thanks in advance.
A power and control complex.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.