Originally Posted by TheBigSky
AS, I actually read that book several years ago and it is a very interesting read with some "helpful" insight. As to the video, I appreciate the link. The purpose of my post/thread is not to really "understand" or Democrat, liberal and even leftist members. It is to have them articulate their positions and, hopefully, defend them. For some reason they won't. I am open to the fact, since there really aren't that many on this forum, that they just haven't stumbled across this thread yet. As stated before, I know I am naive.

To those Democrats, liberals and leftists, in addition to my original interrogative, how far are you willing to let things go before your vote is used to say "enough is enough"?

Glad to hear you've read it. It dropped a lot of pieces in place for me as well. A lot of people on the left would benefit from it as well.

Best of luck getting some non-troll responses from the left. Clearly articulating one's positions is hard work and I'm not sure they're up to it.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell