Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
they "care" for the oppressed,

That's the biggest bunch of horseshit I've ever heard.

I'm pretty damn sure a fetus being chased around in the womb by a knife wielding vacuum is going to feel oppressed.

The liberal ideals are contradictory, that's the main reason they don't work.

I've never met a Democrat that can explain their position let alone try to explain it without getting pissed off, most yell and scream, it's funny as hell.

Go back to the chart.

You disgust for abortion comes from your high emphasis on purity/chastity. This is why we see such a high correlation between anti-abortion and anti-vaxers.

Now look at the chart, and see where purity/chastity ranks for the left among the moral channels, DEAD LAST. So, in their view supporting abortion prevents old, evil, white men from repressing women from repressing women and their sexuality.

Here's another thing you probably don't understand. What's every mans greatest fear? If I recall correctly, you have kids and grandkids. Now imagine through the miracle of modern DNA you discovered you'd been cucked and none of them were yours.

Now what's a woman's greatest fear? Being forced to have a kids from a man she doesn't want. Now let's say she thinks she's found Mr. Right. What you don't realize, is that fear doesn't stop at the moment on conception. Over the course of the pregnancy the woman will gain additional information about the guy, and at any point, she may exercise "female prerogative" and change her mind. And of course this principle extends to the random hook up etc. So in the mind of the leftist the harm they are preventing is your repressing women and forcing them to have kids they don't want. It doesn't matter if the sex was consensual or not, at the time of birth the result is the same as her being raped. That's their perspective.

[Linked Image from vialogue.files.wordpress.com]

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell