Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Go back to the chart.

You disgust for abortion comes from your high emphasis on purity/chastity.

Completely wrong.

My disgust with abortion comes from experience. I had a girlfriend that got pregnant and had an abortion without my knowledge, now I have a dead kid, I live with that every day of my life it's something I can never get away from. It's probably why I'm so empathetic towards people that have lost a child.

I learned at a very young age that abortion was murder, God and my parents taught me that.

Let me try to flip the script on you. You're in a committed relationship with a girl. She goes out and does a train 13 man train, takes it in every hole, full bukkake, posts the video on the internet sending it to all your buddies, and gets pregnant,

Now imagine you're forced to raise and care for that kid.

Sorry but I would gladly take the kid on, it's not his/her fault the mother is a whore.

I'll add that it happens a few times a year in my sleepy little College Town and most times here they just yell rape.

Did that give you a deep primal reaction in your gut?

Yes, but my reaction would not be to murder a child.

Like most Democrats they mix up emotion and logic and let it rule their lives, it's all part of the mental illness.

and the kid comes out looking like the dude you'll see if you open on of Kingston's links.

"You see that kid right there? That's my boy!!!!!"........Lol.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla