Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Let me try to flip the script on you. You're in a committed relationship with a girl. She goes out and does a train 13 man train, takes it in every hole, full bukkake, posts the video on the internet sending it to all your buddies, and gets pregnant, and the kid comes out looking like the dude you'll see if you open on of Kingston's links.

Now imagine you're forced to raise and care for that kid.

Did that give you a deep primal reaction in your gut?

That's as close as I can come to what a woman feels when she realized she doesn't want the baby from the man who put it in her.

The woman chooses to allow that man she doesn't want the baby from to "put it in her". That baby is undoubtedly HER baby complete with half genetics from HER.

The second situation, the man does not make the conscious decision to do anything; all decision are made without his consent and that baby is not HIS DNA and therefore his instincts are not to nurture it and care for it simply because it based on innate desire to pass on HIS DNA. Very, very different situations. The woman is regretting her own decision-making process while the man is being forced into a situation not by his actions, but those of others.

Last edited by drop_point; 12/04/22. Reason: typo

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."