Originally Posted by drop_point
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by drop_point
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Go back to the chart.

You disgust for abortion comes from your high emphasis on purity/chastity.

Completely wrong.

My disgust with abortion comes from experience. I had a girlfriend that got pregnant and had an abortion without my knowledge, now I have a dead kid, I live with that every day of my life it's something I can never get away from. It's probably why I'm so empathetic towards people that have lost a child.

I learned at a very young age that abortion was murder, God and my parents taught me that.

Now, lets take your parents and God out of this. WHY do you consider it murder, and AT WHAT POINT is it murder?

Wearing a condom?
Hormonal birth control?
An IUD that prevents implantation after fertilization?
Morning after pill?
surgical removal before the development of a brain and nervous system?
surgical removal after the development of a brain and nervous system bet before the ability to experience pain and suffering?
Past viability?

Now justify your answer using only logic and reason, with no logical fallacies such as an appeal to authority (God and parents)

I'll tackle this one, if it is alright with you.

At what point is abortion murder?

Condoms: this doesn't kill anybody.
Birth control: this doesn't kill anybody.
An IUD: a device that denies a fertilized embryo that has unique DNA from implanting where it can continue to be nurtured and developed. This is murder.
Morning after pill: this doesn't kill anybody, there is no unique set of DNA at this point.
Surgical removal of anything with unique DNA is murder.

Excellent.

Now here's what I want you to notice;

Your border with the Sacred is human DNA.
How the COVID vaccine different from regular vaccines? It uses RNA, which his half of a DNA molecule.
What do some of the anti-covid-vaxers call themselves? Purebloods.

Which brings us right back to the left right divide on Purity/Chasity, which is a function of the rights disgust, and the last of disgust on the left.

It's this key difference that leads you to see stopping an embryo from implanting as murder, where those on the left do not.

[Linked Image from vialogue.files.wordpress.com]

My qualm with the COVID vaccine isn't the mRNA. I was actually quite excited for it when it was first developed. It was after reading phase III clinical trials that I began having a problem with it. First, they manipulated data as evidence by their ignoring that their control group was much, much more likely to contract COVID than the general population during the same time period. Their discussion did not account for or even acknowledge this in any way. That tells me they knew and ignored it, yet used that data to conclude 95% efficacy while reporting their only side-effects were sore arm and complaints of normal immune response. That made me quite suspicious.

In the end, the mRNA vaccines ultimately did very little to be effective.

At the surface, I don't mind that people choose to take it, nor do I mind that it exists. What I do mind is mandates that force the individual into a corner; take it or lose your job. Take it or face legal consequences. That should be left up to the individual.

How often do you get the seasonal flu vaccine?

When we look at the phase three trial for the emergency approvals the Covid vaccines are about as effective as the vaccine for the common flu.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell