Originally Posted by BWilson
I'm curious how many of the people bashing our new rifles have actually handled and/or shot one?

I can tell you that personally I'm really proud of what our team has done so far with this project.

We have been extremely happy with the overall accuracy of the guns with 5/8"-3/4" 100yd groups being very common. I've shot several 1/2" groups with my personal .358 Win and Lehigh Defense bullets.

Some have asked "why a .358 Win"? Well a few of my hunting buddies and I are big .35cal fans and we figured since we were already making barrels for us, why not offer them to customers too.

Mr. Wilson, Your guns look awesome and I want a .358 so bad I can taste it.

As for the bashing - did you miss the Melvin Forbes shrine on the way in? It's right across from the Ronnie Barrett shrine. If your rifle doesn't fit in a very small, very precise box, these dudes are going to let you know that it doesn't fit in that very small, very precise box. You're not building guns exactly like Melvin did, and you're not building guns exactly like Barrett did. And, there's others who just can't afford your rifles (which is obviously your fault!).

I love my 'Fire peeps but, fhuqk them! You have one of the best rifle formats EVER made. And, by all accounts, the chops to deliver an awesome product. Your rifles will be cult classics on here in no time. Mixed in with the jealousy, posturing and bullscheit is probably some constructive feedback. Listen or not, it's your rifle.

Personally, that .358 is where it's at. What a weapon!

Good luck to you, sir.

"One should not talk to a skilled hunter about what is forbidden by the Buddha."

- Hsiang-yen by way of Gary Snyder