Originally Posted by BWilson
We are already integrating 1-10 twist .308s into the std production so both 1-10 and 1-11.25 will be options and the next run of .243 barrels will be 1-9 twist and this will be the new standard.

I will put the accuracy of our rifles up against any original Melvin built gun, they all shoot great or they don't ship.

The guys just built me a 7mm08 and it shoots GREAT!!! Weighs 6# 10.7oz unloaded with a 19oz scope/rings on it.

Just my "personal" opinion, but some of the posters on this forum should take a "hint" from the Texas Hunting Forum and be nice people !!!

Your VERY Tender Feelers,will "help" less than none. Holster your Emotions and focus Mechanics for The Win. Hint.

A 1-9" 243 Win is a Goat Fhuqk. The absolute fhuqking slowest Seex Kreed you can procure over the counter is 1-8",but Ronnie did it MUCH better,in both. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Going 1-10" in the 308,won't hurt The Core-Lokt Crowd and will keep windows of opportunity open,for those who like mufflers and subsonic High BC's. It'll suit those legally forced to shoot non-lead Mono's too. That is simply a wise mechanical move,though the LEAST likely to happen. Hint.

Now schit like this,is simply mechanically fhuqking STUPID,none of which is "subjective". A 9" 7-08,can't keep pace with a 8" 264 Kreedmire. Why? Because bullets matter wayyyyyyy more than headstamps. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

The Mail has been kind. Hint.

It is plum AMAZING to me,how very little Manufacturers "know" or shoot. Hint...............

P.S. and by the way,as horse more than HINTS,a Speedmire Donor recently arrived. Though I already have them in 7",7.5" and 8"...this will be another 7".

Nice of the 1-10" Montucky 243Win,to give up the ghost,in order to obtain EXCELLENCE. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."