Originally Posted by BigGrz
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Obviously,the script has fallen into numerous hands through the years and for numerous reasons. As horrible of a job that Colt did on the platform,Ronnie did the EXACT opposite and simply surpassed Mel's BEST fhuqking efforts. That's not a Melvin Slam,but rather a Ronnie Accolade. Hint.

Ronnie did/do understand Mechanics and simply aligned the platform,to shine brightly in ALL avenues. He fhuqking NAILED RPM and throat geometry,better than anyone and everyone,before during or since. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

He made receivers outta S/S,D&T'd (5) 8-40's atop same and the end results were/are without peer. To come in behind THE pinnacle and Goat Fhuqk the lineage,is a crying fhuqking shame. The heartbeat of EVERY fhuqking rifle is RPM/Throat Geometry/COAL and to purposely Goat Fhuqk that,blows my mind. Blue Haired Cat Lady Notions,are beyond "peculiar". Hint.

It is plum AMAZING to me,how very little Manufacturers "know" or shoot. Hint...............

I don’t see your posts unless I’m logged out and scrolling. This one really intrigued me.

If you’re so damn smart and know what good rifle is and should be, why do you remain an Alaskan hillbilly bumpkin instead of starting a gun company and becoming a successful narcissist instead of a plain-ass narcissist?

I’m genuinely intrigued, and I have capital on standby to use if you genuinely have the knowledge, skills and initiative to make something happen. I think my capital would be better spent in ammo manufacturing considering the supply chain and geopolitical issues limiting consumer supply; but you have my attention if you have genuine expertise, and not a bunch of empty green ammo boxes with yellow pen paint on them and hand-me-down po’boy rifles.
He ain’t wrong.

A stainless receiver on a rifle in that price range and intended for hard hunting use should be a given. Do you disagree with what he said about twist, throat geometry, or COAL?