Originally Posted by Pyro451
Originally Posted by Pyro451
Originally Posted by Big Stick
RPM,COAL and Throat Geometry...are that which control ammo viability. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

Big Stick, based on all the conversation in this thread and your knowledge of the above, is there a particular commercial ammunition you think would perform well in the NULA?

Big Stick, No advice here? Seems like you wanted to give lots of hints. Any data or real world experience that would point toward specific cartridges that would perform well in the NULA?

Didn't realize I was in charge of all The Whining CLUELESS Kchunts. My bad. Hint.

There is Factory Fodder of repute,that's proven in a plethora of 308 Win platforms,with 175 FGMM in the cheap seats and Lapooey 155 Skinners for THE win. I muchly prefer Skinner terminal effects,concentricity,ES/SD and accuracy/precision. Hint.

That being said,were I forced to slum same,it'd be in a Montucky,as the ergo's are superior. 308's a whole,suck ass and the 264 Kreedmire stomps them silly,with .697 BC's at 2700fps. Hint.

Google as you must. Hint.

Just sayin'...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."