Originally Posted by Stickfight
The top pic reminds me of a good metaphorical documentary on the Boomer generation: the movie Easy Rider.

Two motorcycle boomers contract with a Jew to import drugs from Mexicans up to California. The Jew makes it clear he is going to push these drugs on White school kids but the boomers really want to have a Good Time so that doesn't bother them. They use the profit to finance a motorcycle trip across the country to Mardi Gras, and during the journey they engage in all sorts of degeneracy: drugs, casual sex, drugs, visiting a boomer hippie commune where everyone is on drugs, laughing at the local peasants. Normal boomer stuff.

They meet a guy who they befriend, and when he gets killed they just leave his corpse on the side of the road so their Good Time is not interrupted. They do visit the whorehouse their dead friend recommended, where they do drugs with the hookers. A Good Time is had by all.

Important symbolism is present through the entire movie. One of the main boomers is decorated with US flags and so is his motorcycle. In pursuit of his Good Time he rides that motorcycle until it is literally destroyed, never once having a care for its future.

Really good movie if you have the time and you watch it for what it is.

From which Reddit sub-forum did you glean this pile of steaming horse schit?

LOL

Fugking moron.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house