Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by 79S
Post up those meltdowns you say you’ve caused me.

Me making you eat your words is more like it. Because it’s always been fun for me…and still is.

4000 strong.

Lol

🦫

Even if what you're saying about Deflave and his job has a grain of truth, why would you expose a federal agent on the worldwide internet, using his first name and potentially causing harm to his family? Acting on emotions isn't typical for a man. It seems you let your emotions run wild, and now, here you are. All you've achieved is broadcasting to everyone here not to trust you with sensitive information. While you attempt to justify your actions as righteous, in the end, what you're trying to justify is fundamentally wrong.

While I agree 200% with the spirit of your post.

You first need look at the many, many, posts that Capt. Full of Shìt, has personally made on the Fire where he has said where he works and what his job is. It’s not the secret you’re now hoping to make it into for his benefit.

About his real name? Get real. Lol… It’s been on blast for eons around here.

But you, already know all of this.

Here is where you can start lifting yourself off of Travis. Poor guy is having a hard enough time breathing after getting his Covid shots.

Lol

🦫

Should be easy enough to prove what I highlighted in red.

Post em up.

Or I name you a liar.

Gruff,

Here’s Flave’s very first thread here where Mod70 says something to Flave about the Border Patrol and Flave confirms and adds information.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...1613111/just-got-my-first-99#Post1613111

There was another one I remember reading where Trav was hoping to catch a transfer from Texas to Montana as a Border Patrol Agent.

I’ve read a handful of posts over the years where Flave is speaking in a some capacity about his job @ BP. The most recent that comes to mind is a few years back when Flave was giving us the day to day playback on what was going on in Donna, Tx and the illegal alien holding cells.

If it’s that simple to go through 115k posts of Flave’s. Then feel free to search and prove me a liar.

🦫

Proof is on you and you haven’t produced it.

Own it, you got emotional and sucked into it and took Ballz posts as gospel.

I gave you the opportunity to produce the goods or admit being taken.

Lol

Stay away from the NyQuil I guess.

MAGA