Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by deflave
Did you get the vax as you were required for your job, Travis?

I've never had a job that required a COVID vaccination.

But I know you have.

Because you're a left coast fugkin' loser.

LOL

So you don't work for the Border Patrol?

https://myrgv.com/featured/2021/11/...dress-non-compliant-unvaccinated-agents/

That’s an article about something that was going to happen. Find an article that states it happened.

Or that Border Patrol Agents were fired for non-compliance in re the retard jab

He said he never had a job that required the vaccination. Seems like it was required. If he didn't get it then it would be interesting how he avoided it.

Running with the fantasy story,

I havent seen you post an article stating agents were fired for not getting the retard jab. That’s all I was saying.

Were they?

I understand the point you were trying to make.

My point is that he said never worked for a job that required the jab.

If he worked for the BP he did.

Nothing fanciful at all. Quite honestly I might give him some respect if he told .gov to pound sand, not that he gives a sh|t what I think (or at least admit it). Then again he if he did he was likely letting his his union do the heavy lifting.

But as he seems to be avoiding and obfuscating, I currently doubt that he did. His name calling and other childish antics don't help him.

I'm not defending deflave or his childish antics. But you and others are attacking him on the assumption he is a Border Patrol Agent, so I'm simply clarifying your statements in re the jab as it relates to his supposed employment as such.

So that being said, your stated position is that as Border Patrol Agent he was required to get the jab.

Required implies repercussions for non-compliance.

Can you produce a credible source of how many if any Border Patrol Agents were fired or disciplined for not getting the jab?

If not, you're going to need to walk back your statements if your integrity matters to you.

MAGA