Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by SocialFinger
Desperate bitch get's hung playing the victim card and retreats to ChatGPT3 for a response. LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

It’s obvious and funny as fuqk

Check any of his posts where he doesn’t use AI. He can’t spell, punctuate or form a coherent sentence

Middle aged single dude, never been married, no kids, posted this to start a thread about songs that couldn’t be written today

Was I wrong? 🤷🏿‍♂️

If you think a high profile group could write a song like that in today’s climate, you’re a fuqking moron.

Oh, wait. You are a fuqcking moron

😂😂😂

And here we are with Muglia, one of the more interesting studies on here. His confirmation bias is off the charts. Even when proven wrong, they still strongly hold onto their belief. Additionally, there's a noticeable anxiety towards women, relationships, and kids to the point where active avoidance is observed. There's a pattern of not offering advice, and when people do seek advice, there's a quick tendency to ridicule. It appears to align with an adult avoidant-dismissive attachment style. I hope you get the help you need.

Says the Counselor in waiting who fabricated a long story about his slut wife doing threesomes while he was away working on the North Slope even going to the extent of having his slut wife write and post a letter here relating to the made up, charade by 79s.

The counselor needs counseling.

Talk about fabricating a story—remember when you told everyone you had COVID, disappeared, and then magically reappeared with a new handle, claiming to be cured? You spread so much disinformation about COVID and how it was killing everyone; no wonder you had to reinvent yourself. Also thanks for the compliment but I'm no counselor, just a guy trying to attain my degree online.

Your lack of probity and close held affection for telling big lies is noted as is your man love and continued ball washing of The Campfire drunkard.