Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Anyone who was dead set against the jab and folded like a wet Kleenex when threatened with job loss and got it, is a weak fuqk with no self respect

Pitiful and pathetic

I'd bet a lot of decisions are pretty damned easy when you've no one to support besides yourself lol

It’s great not being a slave!

😂😂😂

I'm glad you're happy with the lifestyle you chose.

I can remember what it was like to be single.

But you cannot begin to imagine what it's like to be the head of household with a family.

An honest man would temper his comments keeping that in mind.

Thanks. It’s a smart choice for a myriad of reasons.

It also takes balls to only rely on yourself

So you, being staunchly against the poison vax, would fold and get it if your boss told you to, or else?

I actually made a thread about it at the time. I did not get the jab. My employer had said they were going to require it, my daughter had/has a health condition that I could not afford to pay for without the insurance that was part of my employment.

That is the kind of thing I am talking about when I said you have no concept of what it means to be a head of household.

I remember and I get it.

But folding and compromising your integrity, doing something you absolutely know is bad for your health and may actually kill you for a job shows no confidence whatsoever in yourself to forge another path

It’s something weak slaves do

One view point.

Another is willingly sacrificing your own health or future for your dependents.

I'm being honest and not a dick when I say you do not have a seat at the table for that discussion.

Sacrificing your health KNOWINGLY because you’re in fear of your ability to provide while honoring your self esteem, beliefs and integrity

Sad

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.