Originally Posted by Beaver10
What would you call yourself after faking that you didn’t take the needle, or that you never wore a face diaper?

We all watched you prance around the forum's, popping off at anyone, no matter what their reasons were for submitting to the shots. Telling them how much of a dumbfùck they were.

You sure tried to hold yourself up to the historic standard of the 4000 BPA’s that held out and refused the Biden Administration mandate. Sadly, you were not one of the 4000.

What’s almost as fùcked up as your attempts to appear bullet proof on this thread to my accusation's. Is you misjudged most of the members here, who would have understood the horrible position you were placed into by .gov Liberals and having a family that needed your career to stay static.

Nobody, of any standard on the Fire, would have flipped you the shìt that you turned loose on them. Your low self esteem and need to always be seen as leader is/has always been suspect to me. Sorry Pard, that I rocked your insecurities a smidge.

You’ll survive this. Just keep telling lies and winking at yourself in the mirror, until you retire out. It’s all good, my little bitch.

Lol

🦫

My parents handed down strength, speed, wit, and wisdom.

Yours handed down diabetes, and a speech impediment.

LOL

Great speech though. 150 more and people might believe you.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house