Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I'm not defending deflave or his childish antics. But you and others are attacking him on the assumption he is a Border Patrol Agent, so I'm simply clarifying your statements in re the jab as it relates to his supposed employment as such.

So that being said, your stated position is that Border Patrol Agent he was required to get the jab.

Required implies repercussions for non-compliance.

Can you produce a credible source of how many if any Border Patrol Agents were fired or disciplined for not getting the jab?

If not, you're going to need to walk back your statements if your integrity matters to you.

There was a requirement that was articulated by the federal government. I know because I was under it too as an employee of a defense contractor. I was told as I worked for defense contractor that I would be terminated if I didn't show proof of the vax.

To say that isn't a requirement because no one at my company was fired, is pedantic. Clearly many people under the mandate felt it was required, as we were told that it was a requirement or we would be terminated. Requirement->repercussions.

You know Gruff, I certainly respect your coming to the defense of your friend. I really do. But this is something Travis can clear up quite quickly. Doesn't seem like he want's to.

So.. you got the jab because you waffled and now you're pissed because maybe somebody else found a way not to get the jab and didn't waffle? Is that your position? What a chkunt.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH