Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
As one of my much younger , bipolar ex gf’s said : showing anger means there are feelings there . LOL

What kinda feelings are there ? LOL

One of Bleeder10's more hilarious assertions is that I disparaged people taking the COVTARD shot because their employer mandated it.

My son (something Bleeder10 will never have) is an 11 Bravo.

LOL

Left coast fugking losers.

That’s what people fail to see, we all had to make choices, I was extremely lucky, and I was retired before the covid mandates from Biden came down. I have friends that are still upset that their careers and retirement were used against them to get the shot. I’m sure its easy for some to say oh you could’ve walked away but its hard to throw away 16-17 years in a job/career when you are close to retiring. What people fail to see in what you were doing is that you were railing against the individuals who advocated for these vaccines—the list on here is quite extensive. I know you would never criticize someone who had no choice in getting the shot. You're neither dumb nor naive; you understand that people have to make choices based on their families and their specific situations.
Here, here.... toxic travis will be along shortly to question your masculinity though... low T and [bleep] like that

If Beaver knew that Deflave got the vaccine 2.5 years ago, why did he wait so long to expose him? Why didn't he speak up back then when Deflave was calling his best friend Kingston a covtard daily??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.