The Huskemaw scopes run easily well over $1k, from the two dealers that are closely associated with the Huskemaw company; all of whom are rather closely located in Wyoming.

That puts you well over Sightron SIII range, over Nikon Monarch SF LR range, over Leupold VX-3 range, into Leupold Mark IV territory, into IOR, Meopta, Swarovski, Ziess, and nearly to Leica and S&B range. Heck, it's about more than 75% to NightForce and about 50+% to USO range. Any of those listed less expensive EASILY equal, and the rest EASILY best the Huskemaw stuff.

I've seen enough of them at ranges where the comparable, and often lesser priced glass is run side-by-side, and the Huskemaw stuff loses in nearly every category I can think of. The "turrets" they hype on so much are tuned to one load; good luck if you change loads, every. MOA turrets trump that handily. The glass falls far behind in clarity, brightness, resolution, and edge-to-edge crispness, the adjustments aren't nearly as positive as I'd prefer or can get through better scopes.

Check a few other dedicated shooting and long-range sites as well as some of the optical and specialized shooting sites for verification. I'd suggest "sniper's hide", for one, and possibly some of the benchrest shooting sites and opticstalk. I'd also check the list of winners at recognized LR competitions for what they use; hint: Huskemaw won't be there. Oh, and the site "longrangehunter.com" is run by the same guys hawking the Huskemaw scopes; the only things you'll get there are their sales pitches.

Ask them, specifically, where the scope is manufactured and by what company; ergo, what the warranty is and how and by whom it'll be repaired if/when it breaks. Compare that to the other scopes in the $1k+ range, and see if that fits.

BTW - the xphunter above is Ernie Bishop; the only person that Huskemaw would allow to "officially" review their scopes, and it's interesting that his "official review" differs so starkly from so many "unofficial reviews".

I stand by my earlier statements, and the ones in this post.