Originally Posted by cowboy24
All you have to do is put the original 1/3 MOA turret back on and use your PC or range cards. Just because you have a turret built for one, two or however many elev., Pressures, temp. etc. doesn't mean you cannot fall back on the original turret that can be used with any load under any conditions and you determine what to dial in by using an outside source. I have tested my higher elevevation turret from 0 degrees to 30 degrees and 6500' to 8000' (Never gets any warmer up there) and I'm good to 800 yds. I would agree with you 100% on going any longer without using a PC and incorporate all atmospheric conditions. One season experience and only a hand full of kills does not fall into my class as being proven but so far it is very encouraging.

Precisely, ANY scope can fit the bill if we're talking about conventional turret use. Kenton industries will make you a laser-engraved knob for one load. Kenton Industries has been producing load-specific knobs long before Huskemaw came along. So, what makes the Huskemaw scope special? Is it comparable to other scopes in the $1000 ~ $1300 range? From what I've heard, the answer is no, the Huskemaw scope is over-priced.