[quote=VAnimrod

Not personal, I just find it amazing that the only positive reviews on the Huskemaw scopes are from folks associated or affiliated with the "best of the west" group, whereas the rest of the unofficial reviews (and my own experience) put them as over-priced, under-performing marketing gimmicks.[/quote]

I am not associated or affiliated in any way with Huskemaw and/or The Best Of The West but I do own a Huskemaw as well as various Leupold's, Sightron and Swarovski's. Have had my Huskemaw for about a year and a half. The Huskewaw came originally with a 1/3 MOA turret and I used it for give or take 500 rounds with this original turret. You can use your iphone or pocket PC just like any other scope with this turret. You can then get a custom turret built if you like at no charge (Now it's 2 different turrets)for a specific load, elevation etc. You can change these turrets out in less than 1 minute with a coin. I was confident enough with this scope that I used it exclusively this past hunting season and took 3 antelope, 2 deer, 1 elk, as well as a Big Horn ram that took 29 years to draw a tag. The Huskemaw saw 18 days on a 4 whlr. and 10 days on a mule and never once lost it's original POI. It has a lot of plusses with the most important to me being a 5 and 10 mph wind hold on the reticle as well as having a built in range finder that I have found to work very well out to 600 yds. on all my testing and practicing. If there is a down side it is the Huskemaw is heavier than most other scopes - very comparable in weight to the NF I have used. Optics clarity in my opinion is in the eye of the beholder but it would be like comparing ford to chevy to dodge. I realize they are relatively a new product compared to other scopes and I was very leary for quite a while. I personally took the time to go to their office in Cody and to their shop in Burlington before I made the plunge. I found them to be very professional as well as informative and at this point I have not found ANY ITEM in which I had been misled. Quite the opposite in the fact that the guys in the Huskemaw shop even taught this old codger a trick or two. I don't normally do much posting on any of the sites but thought comments like "They are a turd" wasn't being fair to a product or a bunch of pretty decent guys. I see a very long association with this scope if the first year and a half are any indication but I'll still keep using my Leo's, Sightron's and Swaro's also.