"Name the company that produces both the NF and the Huskemaw. If it's HAKKO, just say it, but beating around the bush won't do much for the advertising. And, assembly of the Huskemaw is where, again? And, their customer service is what, again?"

If the company that produces the Huskemaw scopes is the same as NightForce, wouldn't that be Light Optical? I'm pretty sure that is who makes the NF stuff. I could be wrong.

In the intrest of full disclosure, I sell all of the brands listed here, with the exceptions of Sightron and Huskemaw. I have friends who own Huskemaw scopes, I have used them, and they work as advertised.

If the features make you happy, and the price makes sense to you, you don't need anyone else to justify it for you. Buy what you want.

I agree that Huskemaw does a good job of marketing thier stuff. Does this make it better? Not really, but it makes people feel good about spending the money on one. Look at Swarovski-easily the best marketing (and best selling) of any of the 'big 3' optics houses. I much prefer both Zeiss and Leica to Swaro when it comes to binos, but I sell WAY more Swaros because that's what people want.

I hunt, therefore I am.