Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
I can't warm to ANYTHING associated with that stupid show on TV.

Amen, brother.

I personally have no isue with what they do on that show. it is good entertainment value, and it shows what proper training can accomplish. here loooong shots are like 200 yds, so the distances they are hitting is pretty neat to see, and to thier credit, they do very much stress the proper training and equipment, and only taking shots that they are sure they can hit and yes, I have watched and seen them pass on shots, so I am correct in that statement.

As to the rest of the show it it is nothing more than a sales pitch. yes, I did go the website and poke around, but there is not way I would shell out what they want for the gun and scope combo setup for just one load. For that amount I could go on a guided hunt, and have moo-lah left over to spend on the wife.

As to the scope alone, I noticed all the above at the site without ever seeing one - thanks so much for the confirm from VA Nimrod and the rest of you. I also think it would be better to order a $600-$800 scope and quality mounts, and put the rest of the money into ammo and practice time (plus a dinner out with the wife to keep her happy - all about balance you know) and you would likely be the equal or better fo the guy who did spend all that money 'just' to get a Huskemaw.

My .02

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.