Originally Posted by slg888
Originally Posted by HOGGHEAD
Originally Posted by yukonal
Originally Posted by HOGGHEAD
.Here is my opinion of all the "trade name" scopes. And that includes NightForce.

I can name several trade name companies that offered lifetime warranties on optics that just changed the name, or closed the front door. And the three listed above will do that in the future. Just wait and you will see. Tom.

You're kidding, right? Nightforce is going to change their name, or close the door? Somehow, I don't think so...

What makes you think NF is so special?? They are a specialized high end market scope. Heck if Leupold got their act back together NF would go out of business overnight. NF is a very small company, that does a limited amount of business. I would bet that 95% or more of the scope buyers have never even ever heard of them.

So ya they could go out of business. Or easily be forced to discount their scope 30% or 40% very easily. Tom.
I would not say there small HogHead, seems 8 out of 10 rifles I see on Sniperhide & Long range hunting is carrying a NightForce. They must be doing something right IMO.

Sorry but first of all I am not believing that. I doubt if 1 or 2---out of every 10 members on either of those two forums has a NF. And even if every single person on those two forums had one. How many do you think that would be?? Not very many. The internet forums are a very minute amount of the hunters and shooters out there. I still stand by my statement that probbaly 95% of all the shooters have never even heard of the company.

No way to prove it but I would be willing to bet that for every one NF owned by members of those two forums that there are 20 or 30 or more Leupold's owned. Tom.

Get real. How many people does the average guy know who spends $1500 or more on one scope. Very Very Very few. Tom.

West By God Virginia