I do not own one. I looked at them, but did not buy one. So it would be ludicrous for me to try and give a review on something I do not, nor have owned. Alot of people have opinions on the Huskemaw, with no personal use. So their opinion should be worth what you paid for it, nothing.

Here is my opinion of all the "trade name" scopes. And that includes Huskemaw, NightForce, Vortex, and many more.

They are trade name only scopes. Mostly manufactured if not completely manufactured over seas. Maybe a little assembly here, but not much, mostly an overseas product.

I have been in sales all my life. And my favorite products to sell are trade name products. And the reason for that is profit. Trade name products have the highest profit margin. It really is that simple.

They all say they will sell only for retail price. But Vortex is already discounting a bunch of their product. Midway has discounted NF, and it is just a matter of time for Huskemaw to have sale prices also.

They are all trade name products and a life time warranty on a trade name product is WORTHLESS. I can name several trade name companies that offered lifetime warranties on optics that just changed the name, or closed the front door. And the three listed above will do that in the future. Just wait and you will see.

So my opinion about all three of the lines mentioned above is that they could sell the same product for at least 30% less and still make a profit. That is why I will not buy any of the three. And I really do believe all three of their warranties will be worthless in ten years or less. So who's lifetime are we talking about??

I am not saying not to buy these products. I am only saying that down the road their value will go down, because their price will go down. And I really do believe a lifetime warranty from them is worthless. I have seen it too many times in sales. Tom.

West By God Virginia