The Holland reticle really is pretty neat. It's like having turrets on your scope that you dont need to move. The hash marks and dotz below the cross hairs represent MOA. The computer program supplied is a combination of Hollands and Sierra infinity.
Basically determine your bullet and velocity as well as other parameters and plug into the computer and get the hold over for each range you want to shoot. For example my .300WSM with a 180 @ 3000 requires 10 MOA hold over to be on at 500. Just look through the scope, find the 10MOA dot and fire. Make a chart for each range and tape it on the stock and your GTG. Like anything else the proof is in the shooting. I found my .300 was shooting a little high at 500 with that setting so I used the 9.5 dot and it was right on. Fired at 300, 400, and made minor adjustments in hold over. recorded the changes and fired each yardage again. Dead on at each range. Total flexibility and the precision of a turret. so simple. No turrets to twirl. It takes less time to actually do it than it does to describe the process.

I have two Leupies modified so far and one thing I noticed for sure is when the scopes came back they seemed to be clearer and have better resolution. If you move the scope to another rifle just re run the program with the new parameters and use the corresping dots.

Darrel Holland is a nice guy and will talk you through any questions or percieved problems.

Lefty C