Originally Posted by Big Stick

DoucheAdair is as clueless as they come. Brad is squarely in the ranks and Jeff-O frosts the [bleep] cake.

If only obviously..................

WTF??? Larry, this is the first time that you decided to pick a fight with me since Rick allowed you back on the fire (a pitty [bleep] if I ever did see one) and this time for no [bleep] reason whatsovever. I stayed the [bleep] out of your and Brad's pissing match because I don't have a dog in the fight.

Truth be known, the old feedramp angle on my 84 is the only thing I DIDN'T have a problem with.

But then what the [bleep] do I know... All the Kimber top dogs live right down the road from my singlewide, and it is a small town....

I just grew up in the Flathead, the area with more real gunsmiths per capita than anywhere else in the world....

I've shot custom rifles built on M98s that cost more than you make in a year from gunsmiths like D'Arcy, and Lee and not just once.

I'm amazed at what a sad little [bleep] gnome you really are underneath it all. I got nothing more to say to you. You can taunt me to your hearts content, and get no more replies from me I got better [bleep] to do with my time than listening to your ballistic masturbation.

Seriously, go [bleep] yourself. And eat a bag of dicks for desert

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall