Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Your insecurities are wellfounded,on all levels.

I'd suggest you to actually shoot for the first time in your life...but dat obviously ain't gonna happen.

Due to that constant,please do keep your Imagination cranked up!................
...........Because of your very limited vocabulary, I notice that with most of your posts and not just including to me, you use the word "imagination" all the time.

You are always fearful to challenge my imagination. You afraid of what my imagination will do to you in person? You damn well should be, you blantant coward. You won`t even take Burns up on his shooting challenge to you either. So you are an obvious coward, even when it comes to a shoot-off too!!!

You`re nothing but an idiotic troll Big Schit-Stick. You post nothing but incoherent posts. You cannot answer a direct question when challenged. You will not accept any challenges of any kind even when good money is on the table. And you are obviously quite the coward when people like me (and I`m not the only one), who jump into your face with a direct challenge to your pathetic posts and insults. I guess you won`t or can`t back up your posts? Why of course! Cowards like yourself don`t want to do that!

Extensive rifle knowledge or not, you are quite the entertaining "clown" that we`ve all come to know!

You are always TRYING to act like you've a [bleep] clue,but can't get even remotely close. That due solely to your sheer and utter lack of experience upon said matters and a seemingly uncontrollable urge,to refrain commenting upon same and proving your dumbphucktitude ad nauseum.

Case in point,tell me about your Kimber(s) again?!?

Keep your Imagination well fueled Toots...it's all you've got.

Laffin'!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."