Originally Posted by Big Stick
......... Copy/paste a direct link,so as to spare others the suffering of your comprehension.

Easy enough:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._What_does_a_Vortex_flash_hi#Post4775716

And to simplify things for those not wanting to read the entire thread here are another couple EXACT quotes from BS:

Feel free to cite any/all "Suppressor"(s) that exhaust elsewhere from the boreline.

Then talk about their holes/slots/grooves/flutes.

Cite the one/any/all that exhausts gas anywhere,other than in relation to the bore line.

The XM177e2 moderator wasn't the only example given that refutes your statements.

Sad thing is that most of the time muzzle brakes and/or anything with holes DO make guns louder, just not ALWAYS. But in your petty arrogance you couldn't admit that there are exceptions to the rule. Instead you go on with your typical petty insults ad nauseum.

But again to the point, BS HAS been demonstated to be wrong and exactly as the earlier poster comments he'll never admit it.

Of the more than a dozen Kimbers I've had some certainly fed better than others OTB. I haven't personally had any real problems but I typically tune all mine up anyway whether they were feeding OK or not OTB so I might have worked right past a rifle that didn't feed right without really noticing..............................DJ

Remember this is all supposed to be for fun.......................