Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by rattler
my Montana had feeding issues, was a high spot on the follower of the mag.....lil sand paper, hand full of dummy rounds fed through a few hundred times while watching TV, problem gone....

90% of the people out there would never take the time to try such a thing and would rather ship off there "POS broken" rifle and bitch and moan about it for eternity.

The thing that gives $1000 dollar rifles a bad name is people with $2 brains buy them.

i keep printing presses that were built in 1927 that was put together in a guys garage in Minneapolis, 1950 in Germany, 1972 in Sweden and a US made one from 1979 running mostly with parts i can find at a smalltown ACE Hardware and a lumber yard.....the [bleep] if im gonna ship something off that just needs a lil elbow grease...would be more worried bout the post office loosing it or breaking it in transit...

the matched set of gears i paid $2,000 for plus shipping from Sweden needed a lil valve grinding compound to get to work perfectly, aint gonna send a rifle back to the manufacturer over a high spot on the follower that can be fixed quicker than it takes to package up and haul over to the PO...aint gonna beotch bout it either....if custom press parts that i pay big bucks for need a lil work for fitting i aint gonna complain bout a thousand dollar rifle that just needs a couple minutes with some sand paper....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books