Originally Posted by Kenneth
This very thread was started by Adair saying he had feeding issue's
with his Kimber.

There is at least two other threads going on right now regarding problems with Kimbers,

Are we saying that these people are full of mis-information?

I have no doubt that Kimber has produced a few bombs, just like every other manufacturer.

I dont own one, never shot one, but I would like too.

Build a leftie and I'm interested......

I want to see more manufacturers windowing mag boxes, and mastering fundamental things of CRF bolt actions like making sure that when the bolt is closed, the ejector isn't tipping case heads down on the LH side in the unwindowed mag box. Oh, and things like case heads and shoulders need to be allowed to form equilateral triangles...

Instead IMO (god that takes balls to say IN MY OPINION, doesn't it?) Kimbers fix was to make the ramp shallower and put a new spring in the box that you could use for a spare in the back end of a Chevy half ton, should you break one towing a horse trailer. They COULD have put some money into tooling up for a new mag box like the OLD winchester 70's that has ribs beadrolled into the sides, thus eliminating the cartridges scrubbing against the side of the box, and allowing them to roll up smoothly.

Last edited by DanAdair; 02/20/11. Reason: type o's

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall