Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
[/quote].............Your priceless personality which "shooter4570" described to a tee, and my above post which gave you a complimentary 21 laugh salute, has nothing to do with whether I owned a Kimber or not............I simply agreed with him..... wink

If you only could BEGIN to comprehend how stupid you are...you'd punch yourself in the face,with a fist full of your lady fingers.

Laffin!..............

[/quote]..................I`d much rather give you the opportunty to personally punch me in the face. As I recall, I gave you that chance. But! Cowards are as cowards go! You happen to exemplify the definition of a true coward.

Your verbal pie hole is much louder and bigger than any bark, bite, or courage that you could ever have.

[/quote]

'squeeze,

I didn't say that it was possible,that you could punch yourself in the face hard enough to hurt yourself...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."