Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I can't forget everything I've done and everything I've done it with.

Laffin'!..................

.... and we can't forget it either because every... single... mother...loving...post... you make is all about you you you and how great you are, and what an idiot everyone else is.

Really, Stick, it's not pretty. And you know I'm not a guy who follows you around and heckles. I'm on your side here <g>. As are many others. But you make it awfully hard to even respect you because you are trying too freakin' hard. It's the "lady doth protest to much" syndrome. Back off a bit.

Hint.....

Only YOU,can prevent YOU...from saying something stupid. Though in fairness,I hope that you stay the constant and are unable to refrain that most simplistic of tasks.

How hard is it to laugh at a perpetual dumbphuck that guess wildly,talks out her ass about things she's never seen or done and THEN wishes to be taken seriously about tape coloration and it's affects on Harvesting Game?!!?

You are the longest running [bleep] Comedy on the 'net and that it's on accident,only strengthens your standing.

You go girl!.................

I work very close to deer, and they aren't behind every tree like they are for you, Mr. Six Tags at a 65% success rate. Damn right I'll put a different color on the tip of my barrel, given the option, than the color deer see best. That's just common sense.

You're living on third base, but you yap like you hit a triple.....

Congratulations?.......

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!