Don't buy it. No .224" 53 gr bullet can hit as hard as a much bigger one.

A while ago I thought of reinventing the wheel so to speak and I had a guy in Utah make up some 88 gr .224" Partitions for my new, do what at 243 does with .224" bullets, wildcat.

So I got a Douglas XX barrel 26" long and twist to shoot that bullet and had RCBS make up forming, reaming, sizing, and seating dies to make the PPC shaped thingy from 6.5 RM brass or if necessary 7mm RM cases. That bullet is very accurate sometimes doing .75 moa thru 200 paces.

So there I am with my chrono and quantities of wet newspaper at the range to blast deadly cavities with my mini (Mickey?) mouse big game rifle. It's steaming the custom partitions out at 3200 fps with a case capacity of 52 grs of whatever.

After making cavities in some of the media I noticed old Ed shooting his Ruger 270 with 140 Interlocks so I asked him to shoot into my media to compare the old cartridge to my miracle round. The distance was about 75 yds and when we went down to take a look it was obvious that the 270 made a far larger cavity and wreaked much more havoc.

Last year I started a topic on AR titled "The case for a large humane wound" and I never hunted big game with the .224 wildcat that I named after myself. I have better guns.

It's the blanket that hangs over the bed that keeps me warm.

All guns should be locked up when not in use!