Trump is probably unethical. He started with cash and is not a selfmade man. He is mean. However we are in mean times. In other times, a nice guy like Rubio or Kasich would be fine. Trump goes down to his work site and gets his political advice from his construction workers. Its not educated but it isn't meant to be.

There are 1.3 Billion members of the Islamic faith roughly 400 million could be consider radical islamists and all of these want a Islamic Caliphate and Sharia law. They want an end to Israel and to the United States. Look around you. People are not tough like they were during WW2. They play candy crush on their cell phones. You should see how many backpackers punch out for rescue when they bruise their toes or get scared by bears. Inside, we are a tough and mean people. Lets face it Cruz is a very Christian guy but is he mean enough to take out the rug muncher and slick willy.

Cruz has been tough in court. But he has lost cases. In the Senate, he has held tighter rein than Rubio but was washed over by others.
Trump is the pitbull. He is beholden to no one and if those folks, or the Chinese or the European Union decides to unload upon us we will have the meanest bugger on our side.

Just my view of Course. I like Cruz second best and I hate the fact that I can't send Trump talking points like in SC he should get down to the FN Winchester Plant and Columbia, SC and ask why they manufacture the barrels, actions and stocks there but assemble them in Portugal and ship them back.

Have a great night...all!