Originally Posted by krp
Trump doesn't have to negotiate or compromise with democrats, he has to negotiate with GOP lead congress that have folded and nonnegotiated us into soon to be 21 trillion and well over 100% GNP debt. Damn bastards!

Unless someone has an extra 20 trillion laying around maybe someone should 'negotiate' our debtors like China into more favorable terms from strength.

Private sector produces money and public sector spends. We need a different set of smarts or we are over, we're probably all ready over but one have one last gasp.

A F'n in your face, up your ass, no holds barred negotiater, who'll walk away with the prize when the other side got handled after saying, thanks for your impute, let's do lunch, you're a great friend.

Kent

Trump has said he can negotiate or compromise with democrats...Trump:"Hey, look, I think I'll be able to get along well with Chuck Schumer. I was always very good with Schumer. I was close to Schumer in many ways."

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 02/13/16.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."