Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Intuitively I'm a Cruz guy.

But as one Boston radio talk show host said the other day..."I like a guy who walks into the room and kicks the table over".

That's Trump.

I think Trump supporters (of a conservative bent) recognize he is not the ideal conservative candidate. But I think they are also shell shocked from being lied to by the Republican Party during the last eight years,and so, are gravitating to the nuclear option.

Angry? You bet. But what's funny is that Trump won NH in every single demographic group that they polled in exit polling...think about that.

Young, old, low, middle and upper income. College educated,high school educated,blue collar, white collar workers....even on ethnic and gender,he beat them all in every single category.

People want a change and they don't want a poised politician. They want hard nosed guy who will kick the table over.

Trump is a phenominon produced by 7 years of that wuss, Obongo, aggrivated by wuss Republicans who bow to him as he bows to Islamic Kings.

People are angry and The Donald expresses that anger better than any other candidate. He ain't perfect, but he does kick butt and take names, which represents the mood and demeanor of a LOT of voters.

Like him or hate him, Trump has energized the electorial process, brought a bunch of folks into the process who would probably sit out this election cycle like they did the last two.

Whether he's the nominee or not, he's served our cause well.

I agree with Bob.

DF

Agree on all counts.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.