Trump is completely different, and we haven't had a chance for a guy who is so off of the beaten path for 100+ years, if ever. This is your chance for voting against the status quo.

Someone earlier said Trump will shine the light on Washington and the bad deals that the American people are getting. I do believe that, and he will do it LOUDLY. That has needed to happen for a long time, and only an outsider can do it right.

Balls. The man has balls in a time of polite politik speak and political correctness. To get to the bottom of our social issues, we have to be able to openly say what the problem is and to actually get into the root of the issues. Trump calls a spade a spade without worry that doing so will crush him, like it would so many others. And do not doubt that it would be crushing any other politician on the stage to say what he has been saying for months.

He has unique capabilities, and I have no reason to believe I will ever be able to vote for another candidate like him. This is my chance as a voter to elect a brash, tough character who I do believe will have America's best interest at heart.

After what I've been getting from American politics, I'm willing to jump off of this bridge and hope for the best.