Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I can't speak for anyone but myself.

But let me explain my position best I can Pat. Based on platform alone, I'm a Cruz man. Have been from the jump. Could get firmly behind Carson as well.

But there is more to it than that. Could I have been sold a line of schit? maybe. Could I have been duped? Time will tell. But I like the fact he's a dick. We've had too many puzzies in the oval office. I don't like the idea of a boor, or crass peckerhead representing my country. But that being said, there are a couple things that have made me SOLIDLY pro Trump.

1. He's the only one driving the illegal alien debate. Only one that hasn't crawfished on it. Only one standing strong saying get the phugg out. Even under heavy criticism. And the wall.

2. In the most recent debate I saw he was asked about waterboarding. He said he'd do a lot worse. grin

3. He is not owned by billionaire donors or sponsors or special interests.

There is no perfect candidate. They don't exist. Personally, I'm actually energized by this race. It's the first one I've followed I can actually get behind a candidate and argue on their behalf without reservation. And more curiouser, there are more than 1 candidate I'd be happy to vote for.

Pretty much sums up how I feel^^^^^
But the BIG reason I got behind late last summer was the fact that he was the only possible candidate talking about our national debt. The others all run from discussing it. It is and is going to be one of if not the countries biggest problem....soon, very soon.

FJB & FJT