Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I've figured it out. The reason a Trump fan can't be convinced that he is a bad man is because they know he is a bad man. That's what they like about him. He is condescending, rude, and mean and they are hoping to project their own anger through him.

Everything else be damned.

That explains a LOT of his followers, but not all. Steelhead? Sure. Bob? No.. that one I don't get.

I think you can split them into 2 groups. One that want somebody to take revenge on the other side. Not make things better, just make them suffer. That's the group you're talking about.

On the other hand, you have others that think a man who made himself richer is going to wave a magic wand and transform the federal gov't so that everybody can have a business that makes them richer. Just like 99.99% of soldiers would make lousy generals, they don't realize that many of the qualities that make a man wildly successful in business is also going to 99.99% of the time make him an absolute trainwreck as a commander in chief.

Revenge and reward.. be a fitting motto for Trump's campaign.

I just love that he befuddles the dumb, so much so that they'll vote for Sanders. That shows what a true idiot is.

Never not funny

Are you calling Calhoun's wife dumb?