Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

True, 100%. However if anyone other than Trump is elected, it won't stop because they won't try to stop it. Trump may fail, but he'll try. He may fail, but change the path, which is a long term win.

I have to agree with your analogy. To me, it seems people who actually have their eyes open and use their brains, are fed up with the status quo from both sides. Trump is doing well, IMO, because none of the other R's are really getting their message out and showing that they can take the bull by the horns. It will take a very strong individual to really fix the problems in this country and get things turned around. Is Trump that person? I don't know, only time will tell. I do believe one of the other R's needs to pull on their big boy pants and show everyone they can lead this country and get the job done. At this point they are all still acting like typical politicians.
I watched part of the dem debate last night. Talk about 2 scary individuals for this country! My main thought while watching was, how can the R's lose to either of the dem's? If the R's don't get their act together they will manage to lose a great opportunity to save this country.

NRA Patron Member