Originally Posted by CEJ1895
These posts are like the last straw attempts to save a drowning man.. Cruz..

Maybe we've figured it out. Maybe we've got our own idea's about Cruz Carlson and the rest but we don't spend months and weeks digging up every little article that calls Cruz this or Cruz did that! That seems to fall on a desperate few fanatics here that have an orgasm everytime something negative is posted about Trump.

Polls are like a$$ holes every one has one and they all say something different. My Statistics professor in college used to say he could create a poll to give anyone the results that they required and he could, just by wording the questions correctly.

Will I support Cruz? Yes. Will I support Trump? Yes. But these constant bull$hite posts are just ridiculous. Lt, your a good man and I agree with most of the things you say but everyone has their own opinions and I respect their opinions even if I don't agree with them.

Does that mean you think my opinion is wrong this time? I certainly agree with you about polls.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.